If you need to install SysQue on a machine outside of your office, you can simply run the installer provided on the Trimble Community portal. Entering your current SysQue licensing credentials after install will grant you access to the software.
Your active configurations and content are the main point of concern as there are a couple of scenarios to be aware of…
- If you are using content and configurations from the default, local location (C:\ProgramData\BuildingData), and you can take your machine home with you, you simply need an internet connection to use SysQue.
- If you are using content and configurations from the default, local location (C:\ProgramData\BuildingData), and you cannot take your machine home with you, you will need to install SysQue on your home machine. After install, you will simply need an internet connection to use SysQue.
- If you are using content and/or configurations that are shared in a network location on your company’s network, you will need to do one of the following:
- (Recommended) Use your company’s VPN to gain access to the company network and therefore the shared drive that contains the shared content and configurations.
- **Note: If you are working within a company hosted workshared model, this option will be necessary to access.
- Copy/paste the configurations and/or content from the shared location to your local machine. Because these are no longer pointing to the network location, be aware that any changes made locally will not ‘sync’ with the company network